• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Best Player Run Events of 2022

Danneskjold

Journeyman
Governor
Chessie is blessed to have an active community where players care enough about one another to plan fun and engaging events, whether PvP, PvM, skill, luck, or roleplaying. 2022 saw a large number of events engaging players from all over every month of the year.

Between now and 11:59PM ET Sunday, January 15th, nominate your favorite player run event(s) from 2022. I will open a poll listing all the nominees on Monday January 16th through 8PM Thursday, January 19th with the winner and runners up to be announced at the PaxLair 25th Anniversary Dinner.

Please nominate as many events as you like. Just the list of events nominated should be an impressive testament to our community.

Last edited:

Danneskjold

Journeyman
Governor
I nominate:

National Zookeeper’s Week
UO 25th Anniversary-Magincia Style
Trade Trouble in Moonglow
Pedestal Pong
Magincia Auction
Zelda's House of Horror

Last edited:

Morganne

Adventurer
Governor
I know I helped with these events, and that might disqualify me, but I simply MUST nominate Mud Wrestling and the Desperately Seeking Susan quest! Enchanted Squares has also been a fun and unique game, thanks to Penderrin it's creator, and the added flair of "Game Show Host" Danneskjold.