• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

best place to sell a greater dragon?

S

shredder2

i have tried using the trade forum with no luck, i am on great lakes is there an auction house that sells pets?

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you can find an auction house, that's a good option. I typically just stand at the most populated bank advertising that the pet is for sale. (Luna is most populated on my shard - Atlantic).

S

Skaribis

Luna seems to be the bank of choice on all shards, cept Siege, they like the basics, Last time I played hard there, it was still Britian and Moonglow :) Good Luck with your Sales. :) I tend to gift my new tames, and I only train personal, unless its a guildmate. Taming as a source of revenue as gone the way of the do-do on my shard, now I do it for ummmm... poplularity, fame, notarity ... ok I CANT SPELL, anyway, I do it cuz people dont have tamers, and my Legendary Tamer has no probs with any tame :)

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for a place to sell high end and rare colored pets.... was thinking about filling up my stables and maybe transferring to atlantic, as long as i can cover the cost of 2 tokens...

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i have tried using the trade forum with no luck, i am on great lakes is there an auction house that sells pets?
I'm looking for a place to sell high end and rare colored pets.... was thinking about filling up my stables and maybe transferring to atlantic, as long as i can cover the cost of 2 tokens...
Lexx has it right, Atl is the shard to be if you are trying to sell anything, including high end pets. And you should be able to make some good gold doing it if your pets really are high quality.