• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best place to advertise a house for sale?

uokings7

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't been in the market to sell a house for a long time so I'm not sure where the best place would be to advertise it. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would sincerely appreciate it. Thanks!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What shard. Atlantic Only keeps and castles sell on other shards. Some Atlantic houses sell for a few mills.

Location Location Location

Trade forum here if its on Atl and a keep castle or good spot.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Any other shard if you are selling just a regular home if it's not in some prime location you are probably better off just dropping it and getting your money back out.

uokings7

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any other shard if you are selling just a regular home if it's not in some prime location you are probably better off just dropping it and getting your money back out.
It's a keep on Sonoma in trammel on the water. Not sure of the value of one there.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Ezekiel Zane probably knows if there are Keep spots open on Sonoma. If its not customizable then it has little value.

uokings7

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Ezekiel Zane probably knows if there are Keep spots open on Sonoma. If its not customizable then it has little value.
It is able to be changed to a customized model. I've tried it. Would it be better to change it to one of the new models before I sell it? Thanks for the help!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is able to be changed to a customized model. I've tried it. Would it be better to change it to one of the new models before I sell it? Thanks for the help!
No the new owner will want to choose. Good Luck

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
whats a good way to contact you?
I can always post on Sonoma's discord channel
I can't remember who, but someone was looking for a spot just recently on the water.

uokings7

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whats a good way to contact you?
I can always post on Sonoma's discord channel
I can't remember who, but someone was looking for a spot just recently on the water.
Best way to contact would be through here. Thank you!