• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best monsters/places for 10th anniv drops?

Magister Returns

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for those who answered my question about whether these still drop.

I've been provoking/EVing Ogre Lords on OL island for 3 days straight, with no luck. Any tips? (690 luck only, mostly wearing resists w/mana regen)

Also, I presume these spawn directly in your pack and a system message is generated?

I'm using KR, if that makes any difference...

Thanks.
M

A

alyssya

I personally go to Destard Fel, and just EQ and EV the crap outta the lizards and snakes till i get a drop or 2. The way I understand it is its similar to the TOT system, where you get points based on teh fame of the critters, and at a certain point the drop is highly likely from any critter...

Ill go kill 5-10 dragons, then hit up the champ spawn, and i usually get a drop or 2 within 10 minutes

Course being fel you gotta watch your back, but when i feel like doing something different its pretty fun ;D

~A

A

alyssya

Oh yeah and they do pop into your pack with a system message

~A

R

RestlessLA

dungeon wrong (preferably fel)... either of the 2 rooms where an evil mage lord and an executioner spawn... lure executioner away and just pelt away on the constantly spawning evil mage lord.... they have high fame and only take 1 hit to kill with a repond or mage slayer wep, if ur using an archer u shouldnt even have to move at all if ur in the top level mage room

G

I've just been training a newbie on earth eles in Shame (tram side)
I got 3 in about a hour all Katrina's crooks

T

TheGwy

Destard, Level 2, Fel

Evil Mage and Deamons spawn none stop and are high level fame
I get an arty every 10-15mins