• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Best mods to look for

ducknbleed

Adventurer
Can someone please list the most valuable mods to look for when looking to sell stuff i found a few just really have no clue what im doing thank you in advance

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

IGF

Visitor
That’s almost too broad of a question, I’ll try though. Plus skill jewels with mods to back it up are worth a lot. High hit spell effect weapons that have splintering and a useable pvp special are worth quite a bit also.
Armor the best pieces have plus stats, and good resists and maybe a damage eater or casting focus.
Also it isn’t just about what stats or resists are on the item but the intensity of the property. If an armor piece can normally have 8 mana increase and an item has 10 on it may increase the value quite a bit more than just the 8.
You just kind of have to look at what mods aren’t very common together and kind of take into account, that there are lots of skills in this game but not very many viable templates for a lot of the high end content. Which items would possibly fit onto a high end build.
I’m no expert but that should be a start in the right direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It is too broad of a question since character type(tamer, bard, etc) dictates the needs as does playstyle(pvp? luck? etc).

One thing you need to keep in mind is item slot. On a luck suit you are likely to find that people seek out a lucky mempo artifact for one slot which means it's harder to sell any other item for that slot. There are "best in slot" artifacts for several slots on most suit types making it harder to sell non-artifact items for those slots.

Check out the most popular templates for each suit type and pay attention to which slots are typically pre-determined and named artifacts and which slots are random stat drops or playermade. You'll have an easier time selling the non-artifact slot items. Artifacts are popular because they are over cap on various mods.

SO, sorry not to be of more help but change the way you look at suits a bit and your life as a salesman will be less frustrating. I'll start the list of popular non-artifact slots, perhaps others can expand on it.

- Shoulder slot for luck suit is typically 140 or 190 luck playermade, no artifact has more luck for this slot so legendary drop medable luck shoulders sell well.

Last edited: