• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Best Mods for Magical Shortbow

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's the template to go with the Shortbow
120 Archery
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
120 Chivalry
120 Spellweaving
120 Mediation
147 Str/ 178 Stamina/ 80 to 100 mana
Spirit of Totem

What are the best Mods for PvM?

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
DI, SSI, HCI, HML, Slayer, HSL, HLL, HLD, Hit Area, Hit Spell, 1 FC.

I'd rank the ones in bold as most important for the template. Hit Area only for spawning weapons. Hit Spell only for Blackthorn Captains.

Although I get that you've got Med on there for the passive regen effects, it's kind of a waste, as you will most likely have HML on every PvM weapon which is always going to be better, even swapping to a no SSI slow Heavy X Bow for a high HML is quicker than regen. If it was PvP then I'd say yes keep the Med. I'd say swap it for Bushido primarily as Perfection/LS/Momentum Strike/Confidence are all very good. Or 60 Necro/60 SS. Or a melee skill for Whirlwind. Or even Focus and make the suit non Med 55 LMC, which will benefit Spellweaving's bigger costs.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use magical shortbows mainly for spawns. Most of my arsenal of shortbows goes something like this. 40 DI,superslayer, Hit Area, Hit mana,Hit stamnia/ HLD (depends on what i need)

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I wouldn't think that ssi is worth a mod on the bow, unless you get it from enhancing after the fact. With 178 stam you need 20 SSI to get to 1.25s. Given that 15 of that should be coming from Divine Fury from the 120 chiv, I'd say that imbuing 5 SSI on the bow is a waste of a mod.