• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best Mage Hands Down......

J

JesterKing

I came across the best mage ever. This player had mad skill and could spit game. I never even had a chance against his incredible casting. Today I stand in aw of Biske!!!! Sir, how ever did you learn such skills?

B

Biske

Please step to the back of the hater line, the other peasents don't like cutzies.

I suggest you bring a book with you too, because the line doesn't move very fast. I am usually too busy not giving a rats ass about the whiners to sign their autographs.

O

Obsession 1

But Biske you are a hero in the eyes of so many.

P.S. I also liked the pictures on photo bucket that your guildie released the other day. Some good stuff in there my friend. :loser:

VERAL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please step to the back of the hater line, the other peasents don't like cutzies.

I suggest you bring a book with you too, because the line doesn't move very fast. I am usually too busy not giving a rats ass about the whiners to sign their autographs.

Biske is such a cutie... The only thing lil buddy do not try to admit your something your not anymore.. All of baja has seen what you are man. Just be honest to yourself and the world... :loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:

B

Biske

Biske is such a cutie... The only thing lil buddy do not try to admit your something your not anymore.. All of baja has seen what you are man. Just be honest to yourself and the world... :loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:
Feel free to pick up spiritspeak if you haven't already, its the only way you'll be able to talk any smack in game. If we aren't dominating why is your guild leaving you in droves? Seems like the band wagon jumpers have maybe realized that your wagon goes to a lotion factory? Or are they just tired of hearing you all scream about your losses in vent?

Poor Veral, always been so frustrated... so inept.

Anyways, feel free to keep crying, I've got better things to do, like wiping you all out... Bisket out.

VERAL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feel free to pick up spiritspeak if you haven't already, its the only way you'll be able to talk any smack in game. If we aren't dominating why is your guild leaving you in droves? Seems like the band wagon jumpers have maybe realized that your wagon goes to a lotion factory? Or are they just tired of hearing you all scream about your losses in vent?

Anyways, feel free to keep crying, I've got better things to do, like wiping you all out... Bisket out.

I love this guy I compare him to hot garbage.. Biske whats wrong got tired of getting rocked so you went looking for a edge... Silly lil guy untill you can compete legit I would stray away from smack talk... You had some fancy stuff goign on in those pics.... Can you tell me what exactly it was???? Come on if your going to try to talk at least make it funny or at least have a point with it.... I wish I could view the world through your rose colored glasses one day! Your just a e-toon with a lackluster style so you went the low road to hang.. I mean come on Biske is yelling in vent the best you have man... Lotion the only I have seen is the stuff I have been rubbing for better entry of your guild... If your game I can log on tonight and violate your self-esteem some more..

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I was sure this thread was going to get locked. Oriana is by far the coolest mod on Stratics.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I was sure this thread was going to get locked. Oriana is by far the coolest mod on Stratics.
Why thanks!! Actually outside of some smack talk, the personal insults are vague at best, nothing that is in need of locking .....yet. I try to let you guys have some fun here.

Ori

B

Balian of Asgard

Protection, evil omen para x field, thats LEEEET for sure when you 1 v 1

K

Kendra_of_Umbra

rofl, I really shouldn't gauge how fel is by the forums (learned that lesson long time ago just had to remember it). I see people are still using "natural enhancers" and thinking its skills....
and from what I remember biske you wern't even close to the best mage lol!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well howdy stranger!! Poking in for old time sake or thinking of returning to the looney bin?

Either way, Glad to see you around.

Oriana

K

Kendra_of_Umbra

Well howdy stranger!! Poking in for old time sake or thinking of returning to the looney bin?

Either way, Glad to see you around.

Oriana
depends, I did tell everyone I'd return to check out SA
just not sure when that is I havn't really been brushing up on my UO knowledge.
my head is too full of warhammer online, WoW, Neosteam, Cabal, Zu Online lawls

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wario from well if you dont know alt-f4 for you.

goose from VIP

silverfox from FL

amfekk from my guild

mes retired TC

those are the best 5 i have ever fought.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reading comprehension is difficult for those whose first language was not English.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
almost forgot 2 old school very good ones.

keeper and chewbacca. they were brothers from the original h2o. both were very talented.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
almost forgot 2 old school very good ones.

keeper and chewbacca. they were brothers from the original h2o. both were very talented.

Is it wrong that I remember them? But I do in fact. Now I'm scared.
*runs back to trammel*

Oriana

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keeper came back, just about a month ago, and then disappeared again. It was good to see him back.

Not sure why he left again.