• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Best looted item so far

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I got these leggings from an L6 fel map last night - funny thing, not from the chest but from a renowned devourer that spawned when I dug it up.

leggings.jpg

I've done 100s of L6 chests, maybe more than 100s, and this is the only legendary I've ever gotten that's actually really worthwhile. How about you, what's your best find so far?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sometimes the images break for me right before it forcefully logs me out due to a glitch. Usually the next time I click anything I have to log back in, and then it's fixed.

It might also be an issue with the site transmitting to phones too, since he posted that from a phone according to that message added at the end.

@Nexus

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Anyway, if anybody can't see the image, it's Arcane Leather Leggings of Sorcery - Brittle - Resists 17-19-18-18-18-18 - LRC25- LMC8 - MR4 - MI 6 - IN 4

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was off a lvl 6 tmap, Ilsh. It should be noted that I play Siege, so I'm not sure if we get any bump to loot for being all Fel based.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This was off a lvl 6 tmap, Ilsh. It should be noted that I play Siege, so I'm not sure if we get any bump to loot for being all Fel based.
Freelsy, you might want to find another image host. Photobucket wants people to pay $100 or more a year for others to see your pics these days.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The image I posted was a direct upload. Are you talking about my signature block? If so, yeha, that's been messed up for a long time now. Never bothered to fix it

kalexpor

Adventurer
thank you for information from your long experience.
from this information, i can catch the clue about item identification.
thank you.