• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best hunts for solo tamer?

Vinicius Peres

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've just gotten my first pet "fully" trained. Its a nightmare based on the PPnightmare guide by Khaelor but obviously has less points because its not PP. Right now it has about 50 Hit points less and the skills are only 100, since I can't afford any PS.
He's still hitting like a truck though. Been farming succubi, miasma and balrons pretty easy, but the loot is rather bad.
Was wondering what kind of higher tier farming I could be doing (I have 110 taming/lore, 80 magery, 90Disco (working on it) 100 music/30 provo (Still working as well).
Anything that drops nice artifacts? Can I actually go to doom? (I play in Atlantic).
Keep in mind that I'm EJ so I can't use bag of sending for gold farming or drop powerscrolls from champs.
Also, what kind of suit should I be aiming for? 100%lrc+Luck?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you have ToL? If so, do the floors that you can solo and then do roof with someone. Good loot.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've just gotten my first pet "fully" trained. Its a nightmare based on the PPnightmare guide by Khaelor but obviously has less points because its not PP. Right now it has about 50 Hit points less and the skills are only 100, since I can't afford any PS.
He's still hitting like a truck though. Been farming succubi, miasma and balrons pretty easy, but the loot is rather bad.
Was wondering what kind of higher tier farming I could be doing (I have 110 taming/lore, 80 magery, 90Disco (working on it) 100 music/30 provo (Still working as well).
Anything that drops nice artifacts? Can I actually go to doom? (I play in Atlantic).
Keep in mind that I'm EJ so I can't use bag of sending for gold farming or drop powerscrolls from champs.
Also, what kind of suit should I be aiming for? 100%lrc+Luck?
Doom is not good for tamers. Roof (with others) is good loot, but it will probably stop being worth it once pub 100 lands.
Other than that, you can kill Navery. Monotonous, but you can get a good drop. Minichamps in the Abyss drop imbuing essences which are easy to sell plus a chance for good drop from the boss.

Vinicius Peres

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Is it hard to find people to do the roof with? How does it work?
I bought ToL to make it easier to get taming to 110, but haven't done any content in it yet.
I also figured Doom might not be great, but I still need a AoF and no way I can afford it haha.
Navrey I did on a Myst/Mage a couple times with RC + Rocks but took forever and didn't land a tangle or anything else that was good either.
Been taking mini champs in consideration though, are they hard to do with a non-AoE pet like mine? Which one is technicaly the one I should be doing?
Why would it be worse to do roof after pub100? I read patch notes and didn't see anything about it

Last edited:

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is it hard to find people to do the roof with? How does it work?
I bought ToL to make it easier to get taming to 110, but haven't done any content in it yet.
I also figured Doom might not be great, but I still need a AoF and no way I can afford it haha.
Navrey I did on a Myst/Mage a couple times with RC + Rocks but took forever and didn't land a tangle or anything else that was good either.
Been taking mini champs in consideration though, are they hard to do with a non-AoE pet like mine? Which one is technicaly the one I should be doing?
Why would it be worse to do roof after pub100? I read patch notes and didn't see anything about it
What server are you on and what is your tamer's spec?

Edit: I see your tamer's spec discord/magery tamer.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He said Atlantic. You d think there's an hourly roof run.