• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Best Gargish Necklace in game

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Item is located on Atlantic. Taking offers, icq me at 233305062, pm me here or reply to this thread. And before you get all up in arms, yes it is can not be repaired, show me a better necklace and you can have this one for free. :)

necklace.jpg

Ganesh89

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) nice find....where did you get it? Those necklaces are such a rare drop, been doing 100 of UEV's in shame and never gotten any gargish necklaces as of late....:(

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol.. I know right... even with can not be repaired.. it's still such a rare drop. It dropped off an air elemental in shame, no luck suit. In fact I think the luck was Zero. It's a shame that can not be repaired items can't be PoFed... to be honest I think that's the dumbest thing since the faction changes. lol