• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best fishing shard

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im possibly looking to relocate to an active fishing shard. Im currently back to the game after a couple of years away and am pretty shocked at the lack of activity on my current shard. I have multiple toons but would be interested in transferring one of my fishers to an active fishing community. Any suggestions would be appreciated..

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Great Lakes use to be one of the tops with the FCB. I am not sure how active they are there but you can contact Gem who leads it. Chessy has some active fisherman but nothing organized. Come to Chessy and see what you can do. :)

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks much. Im actually very surprised at how much slower the profession is that 2 years ago. Ill take a look there as well... Thanks again

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm on Atlantic and have a fisherman myself. Since hitting 120 skill I kinda stopped doing the professional fish quests due to the lame rewards and now mainly just do MiBs etc

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah i always enjoyed the Mibs etc and liked running fishy junk vendors and things. I still have to get my 120 scroll. At least theres a little goal left

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like they are a smaller operation than I had guessed but i have contacted them. Im interested either way. Ill let folks know
I think they are quite a new guild. I'm not sure what shard FCB is most active on. I've tried to join a few times on Atlantic but never heard back from the Atlantic representative. Gem is who you need to contact about FCB.

Flair

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I think they are quite a new guild. I'm not sure what shard FCB is most active on. I've tried to join a few times on Atlantic but never heard back from the Atlantic representative. Gem is who you need to contact about FCB.
I am the guildmaster for the SOS on Atlantic. We are also tied in with the Trinisic City allaince and QMSoar. You can reach either of us here or through our icq listed on our profiles. We are always accepting new members interested in fishing and the like. It gets very busy around sometimes and sorry if we over look people but we do have a recuitment page and someone will certainly get back with you.
Recuitment Page

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah we talked earlier. I have now xferred my main fisher over to Atlantic. Looking forward to joining the community there.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hi--FCB is only active on Great Lakes nowadays. Contact me at [email protected]

Always looking for GOOD captains to get things going on other shards :)

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stop by LS and participate in our first Fishing Contest of the New Year. Details just posted and additional can be found at tinyurl.com/nancysharbor