• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fencing] Best elemental type for Exodus?

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried searching around but couldn't find an answer. Does anyone know what element Exodus is weakest to?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
They're not all equal.
Fire usually seems to do little to no damage on him, at least on Legends.
I tend to use cold, but it is not very effective around 50% of the time. In this case I just cast consecrate weapon.

I still have to try energy and poison on him.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
after hours of endless debate on this very subject....I actually crunched the numbers on all creatures in exodus using all the data I could assimilate...cold beat out energy by a very slim margin.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use a 100% poison bow.. Energy i believe is just about as good.

But i spam AI.. So normal hits only here and there to get mana back up if I get low.

I noticed very little difference in psn vs energy.. With physical following up.. Fire comes in last.

My comp bow just has some ssi .. Mana .. Stam .. Leech .. And damage inc