• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Throwing] Best DPS Dexxor Thrower Template

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking to build a Thrower that hits hard and fast. I plan to use Soul Glaive. No plans to solo anything. Will be playing in a group. I have read a lot of stuff that makes it look like a good idea to build a Sampire Style Thrower. Just looking for advice here. I could change my existing Sampire over and have a little head start if that is the way to go. Opinions?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If you want DPS, you will do more damage in wraith form than vamp form. With 300 points in weapon skill points and 40 LMC you will be a DPS machine as you constantly AI. Make sure you have 180+ stamina and 45 SSI total for throws every 1.5s. You need a decent mana pool to ensure you can AI non-stop. Then go for max STR and if you can somehow fit it, 120 tactics and 120 anatomy for slightly bigger hits. About 60 SS should be sufficient. Your soul glaive should have SSI, DI, HML, HSL and either Slayer or HLD (depending on wither you have HLD on your glasses). Have fun!

Last edited:

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Skip the HSL and go for something else than that if you are only going to use this guy behind a tank. Carry refresh and chug those if needed.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Skip the HSL and go for something else than that if you are only going to use this guy behind a tank. Carry refresh and chug those if needed.
Yes, agree with Picus if the use is behind the front battle lines. You can divine fury as well if you have Chivalry.