• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best combo

S

soveren

hello guys, me and my friend is a 2 mage-tamers, he going with greater dragon so i need to take a combo which does the best damage, i'm thinking about rune beetle + bake/mare, what do you think which is best combo?

R

RichDC

For sheer output of damage nothing will come close to the DP BLEED RAGE 800+mana dumps 30+hits of the beetle/bake!!!

However, certain situations a Hiryu will maximise damage from the drag (they have a special that drops physical resist by about 35ish)

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd follow Rich's advice, if you're teamed with someone on foot using a greater, you won't need to worry about being on foot yourself. And hiryu are great too, especially as they require a lot less skill than a GD does, I love mashing up ballies with mine :)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What Rich said is truth.

True story: I led a group of three people into Mel, two had GD's and I had a weaver/mage. It took a little longer than 15 minutes to finish her off.

Then I switched characters, went in with my beetle/bake powerhouse combo, and we finished the fight in less than 8 minutes (including separating/killing the satyrs).

But Rich did forget armor corruption from the beetle.

Another great 2 player combo is Dread horse/nightmare/beetle/bake. With that we were killing balrons almost as fast as we could spam all kill (in Melissa's room).

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I understand that the beetle/bake combo does more damage than beetle/mare. How does the beetle/bake team compare to beetle/dread?

K

Kazumi the Wild

I understand that the beetle/bake combo does more damage than beetle/mare. How does the beetle/bake team compare to beetle/dread?
I'd guess pretty well, since both beetles and dreads are 3 slots, and thus a beetle/dread is... impossible?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I'd guess pretty well, since both beetles and dreads are 3 slots, and thus a beetle/dread is... impossible?
Oh my word, not sure where my brain is tonight...

Eh, who cares. I'm in the Bahamas and I've been drinking rum. I'm excused. :p

Y

YuriGaDaisukiDa

It depends on resist

for high resist enemies use beetle kitsune

but against things with 60 or lower physical, you can sue 5 frenzied ostards if they are tanking with the greater dragon for you

frenzieds have the highest damage output in the game, they just have the weakness of low hp and resists