• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Best Clean 20-30% Splntr Wpns Ever!! (SC,Mage Wpns,DP-SC,wpns) Auction Over!

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello I am starting this awesome Auction of 12 Clean Splintering weapons, best around. They are all located on Atlantic, and I will expect payment there. This Auction will end Tues June 13th at 8pm Eastern time, 10min rule applies at end of auction if people still bidding. I reserve the right to not sell to certain players.

There will be reserves on all the weapons, and no buyouts to start set by me. But feel free to Icq me, i might consider Buyout offers on some weapons. Otherwise please post all offers for the weapons here, and you can PM me as well. Winners will need to Icq me or PM here on evening of auction ending or within 48hrs of end of auction to collect your item(s) or weapon(s) will go to next best offer. Thank you very much and enjoy the Auction everyone!

UPDATES/Highest BIDS:
#3.
@Kas via Icq-PM reached BO Offer/Sold 275mil
#5. @PwnySlaystation via PM-Icq reached BO Offer/Sold
#10. @Cetric via PM-icq reached Buy Out Offer/Sold
#11. @Cetric via PM-icq reached Buy Out Offer/Sold

#1. Clean 70% lightning.50hld/50hla War fork
Reserve: 350mil

#2. Awesome No Negative Casting Clean 30% Mage Wpn, no -fc (very rare).
Reserve: 250mil

#3. Awesome DP SC clever with no negative (also tough to get)
Reserve: 175mil

#4. Cool SC -20Mage Weapon Kryss
Reserve: 75mil

#5. DP SC, HCI Assassin Spike
Reserve: 125mil

Reserve: 125mi

#6. SC, 50 Arrow, HCI, 50Di my Best Clean 30%Splinter DP weapon
Reserve: 400mil

#7. Cool Elemental SC / DP Kryss
Reserve: 100mil

#8. Awesome DP/SC -20mage Wpn with 50harm and 3hpr
Reserve: 125mil

#9. Crazy ( 1FC ! ) , 20%Splnt, Fireball/Hld Kryss !
Reserve: 300mil

#10. Clean 30% Splntr, Lightning, HCI Kryss
Reserve: 200mil

#11. Very Cool! Elemental UBW 20splnt/50fire/50HLD BK (can use on any dexer!)
Reserve: 250mil

#12. Cool Elemental 20%/50fire/50HLD war fork
Reserve: 100m

Last edited:

dennissung2004

Sage
Stratics Veteran
#2 is not worth 400m and i offer 100m, reason is normally need poison in weapon, but it not
if it is cleaver or kryss, i will pay 400m

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for the offer, but i think the rarity of the weapon alone make it worth at least closer to my reserve, at least. Ill take all offers into consideration, but i wouldn't sell that weapon for 100m, that im sure on. Had a 100m offer and lvl3 taming primer on Atl I turned down for it, but thank you for comments, wanted to try it on open market and see how it goes. I might consider 250-300 if no one bids on it, or i get any other offers on it.

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ty Gatsby. There is 2.5 hrs left in the auction, I lowered the reserves on some weapons that had no bids, Enjoy rest of auctions, and ty for all other sales/offers up to now, have great day all!

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Auction is now over. Thank You all who participated and for nice comments. PM or Icq me for winners who have still not collected your items. Have a Great night all, and new auction coming soon, with different gear, the weapons that were not sold will be running live from my outside East Exit in Luna East Bridge Mall at the back house, you can put in bids there or Icq me for any offers.
Pic of location and East Bridge Mall.

The Great Gatsby

Adventurer
@Legendary Rick The "real" Gatsby here... That other guy has been trying to impersonate me as of lately for some bizarre reason. None the less great items bro and at least here's a free bump =) good luck on the sales!