• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best CBD-able headpiece on Siege?

G

I thought I read once, there could not be any special mods, and resists had a cap of 55, to be blessed and not get GM un-blessed. Is that correct? and would a tribal mask with Self repair 2 and 58 total resist, get paged on?

G

I think you can t bless any headgear with a cbd anymore (might be wrong)

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

You can no longer apply a CBD to any headpiece with extra properties like self repair or resists above gm (50 total).

You won't get paged on, you will simply get a message telling you that you can't use that (CBD) on that (the headpiece).

G

Yup, if you can apply the CBD, it is OK, they made it handled by game mechanics now as it should be. My old low resist bear hat and bonnet remained CBD blessed after the patch.

-Skylark

G

Cool thanks for the info guys. I was not playing on Siege when the changes went in.