• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

best brother-in-law in the world..

S

SUPRsalad

soooo, i get home today from work and guess what is sitting on my kitchen counter?
a brand-spanking-new ps3, along with fallout, and a note that says:
'rule 1: you do not talk about how you got this.
rule 2: you do NOT talk about how you got this.'

anyways.. I HAD to tell SOMEONE about this. I don't know what I did to deserve this, but damn.. What kind of a brother-in-law does things like this? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

B

Balian of Asgard

You are a lucky man Evan, but at the same time I am sure its all part of the waht goes around comes around theory.

I wish my in laws followed this philosophy.

soooo, i get home today from work and guess what is sitting on my kitchen counter?
a brand-spanking-new ps3, along with fallout, and a note that says:
'rule 1: you do not talk about how you got this.
rule 2: you do NOT talk about how you got this.'

anyways.. I HAD to tell SOMEONE about this. I don't know what I did to deserve this, but damn.. What kind of a brother-in-law does things like this? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*drools* I am so jealous. Hubby says I have to wait til xmas... let me know how it is!

S

SUPRsalad

Its addictive, yet slow. I just roflstomped about 10 guys in a grocery store at close range with a 12ga. Also, I had awful nightmares last night about my wife being kidnapped. i.e. its good!