• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best armor, and mods on said armor for Doom

Technician

Visitor
I just returned a few months ago after a "7 year hiatus", and would like to know the best armor and mod setup for a sampire for doom.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I just returned a few months ago after a "7 year hiatus", and would like to know the best armor and mod setup for a sampire for doom.
A fair bit is dependent on what build (variation of the sampire)/weapon(s) you intend to use, as you will need to factor in how much SSI/Stam and possibly Dex you can get, and where. In general I'd say you need at least 40 Stam Increase on suit. Typical suit mods would be 70/95/70/70/70 for human, +5 energy for elf, +5 all if you're planning to refine your armour and lower your DCI. Then 100 DI, 45 HCI, 20-45 DCI depending on refining, 40-55 LMC depending on whether you go for that or Stam protection (check UOguide on LMC to understand this), MR is largely optional on a sampire though some carry an extra suit for when they've just been res'd. Eaters are optional. I personally always like to have +25 Str and HP so I can go 150 Str/HP and then pour any remaining into Int/Mana. Casting dependent on build but generally unnecessary.

I'd take a bit of time to figure out what new gear can get which mod you need on as that's changed a lot.