• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Beserker's Bardiche UBWS

U

UltimaSword

Since my Beserker's bardiche has the Use best Weapon Skill mod does that increase its value a significant amount since any wep class can use it? Or not really?

U

UltimaSword

What forum should it be on? I am not looking to sell it just asking a question and isn't it considered a rare?

F

feath

i see weapons with that mod all the time. i don't believe its considered a rare, by the rares forums definition.

however, since it works with all classes, i'd say you could safely bump the price on it. someone who wants a cool factor would probably pay an extra 1m or something for it.

i'm not a weapons seller, so i'm sticking my neck out on this. maybe let the thread sit, and see if someone more knowledgeable comes along, or a mod perhaps moves the thread to a better location.

U

UltimaSword

It was just the fact that it was a no more spawning named hued weapon from an event. And not all that spawned had UBWS. Thanks for the info thats what I thought too but I will let it sit.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sold one for 17m I believe it was. Yes, the Berserker's Bardiche does qualify as a rare, just like the Grim Reaper's Scythe, etc.

With UBWS on it, since the weapon won't be actually wielded, the value would be about the same. These can have SC no neg, as well, same deal. Either way, possibly 1-2m more than the basic ones with no outstanding features.

U

UltimaSword

Thanks. Heh I run around with it sometimes. Whacking some terathens and ophidians.

K

Kratos Aurion

typically Id say they can range from 8-20m

8m being weak mods, 20m being moderate/highend etc

I pay more for UBWS or SC. I know some aren't double slayer unless that was a bug on the weapons at the time they were spawning on zerkers.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know some aren't double slayer unless that was a bug on the weapons at the time they were spawning on zerkers.
I have never seen one like that, and I have seen a few. That is not to say they don't exist.... but maybe it was fixed. Never know.