• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Berserker Bardiches Still Spawning???

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've come across from ophidians berserkers, and wondering if they still drop those bardiches?

Any info would be great, thx.

K

Kratos Aurion

tbh i have no idea. I didn't know they still spawned. Im sure tho once you solo one or two you'll get a bardiche

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I've soloed 4 :( So just wondering if I should continue and if anyone knwos anything about them still spawnin on the corpses/backpacks. :)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would have to assume if there are ophid berserkers still spawning then the bardiche should still be obtainable... where are the ophid berserkers spawning?

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*shrug* got mine from an idoc months ago.

I thought they were only from the britain invasion guys?

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*shrug* got mine from an idoc months ago.

I thought they were only from the britain invasion guys?

They were also available during the weird rift that occured in Moonglow last month