• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

berry's

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eating a Red one while fighting the Turtle Dragon increases the damage you do to him.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
^^^ Exactly ^^^
Why tell us anything at all if your icon is so vague?
Seems pointless to even make an icon of uncertainty.

LordGenesis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
OK far as I can tell from further investigation....

The colors match the virtues ...

I've eaten all the colors ive come across.. and only one i noticed do anything was the red one dealing double damage against the turtle.

I've seen the following colors blue, yellow, red, green, orange, purple.... which match the first 6 virtues. Haven't seen any white or black to match spirituality and humility yet.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried feeding these berries to a dragon turtle hatchling? As it the Pub notes did state its one of the dragon turtles favorite snacks.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new Turtle dragon Pet eats raw fish and or raw meat, no berries. Its preference in its stats say "fish"

From 30 or so champs the berries look like they protect you from the blobs that come from the turtles attack, red giving extra damage to it. The color of the berries match the orbs. could be wrong but it makes sense.

LordGenesis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The Devs probably done it that way so we all figure it out, what it does... Maybe so there is some mystery to the game, and its not all be told and so lineal. Explore stuff, it can be fun sometimes.....
Im all for exploring things and having fun... but seriously.. NONE of the berries even tell you what they do on the buff bar... just some cryptic message about them being more then just a snack or some junk. Only reason i know what the red ones do is because I noticed my damage double versus the turtle after i ate one. None of the other berries have shown any type of indication of what they do...

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Anybody figure out what the other berries do? I've been collecting them and munching them while doing the turtle spawn on both an archer and a mystic/mage and I've not noticed any effect other than the red ones.

Arroth Thaiel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anybody figure out what the other berries do? I've been collecting them and munching them while doing the turtle spawn on both an archer and a mystic/mage and I've not noticed any effect other than the red ones.
The Dragon Turtle Hatchlings love berries. All six flavors. In fact, they can eat them non-stop and never get full.

It's almost like they are more than just a tasty snack.......

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new Turtle dragon Pet eats raw fish and or raw meat, no berries. Its preference in its stats say "fish"

From 30 or so champs the berries look like they protect you from the blobs that come from the turtles attack, red giving extra damage to it. The color of the berries match the orbs. could be wrong but it makes sense.
This is pretty much it as I've seen.
Green stops the green blob from poisoning you, yellow stops the yellow blob from mortal and the red one increases damage the others I've not worked out any benefits yet.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
This is pretty much it as I've seen.
Green stops the green blob from poisoning you, yellow stops the yellow blob from mortal and the red one increases damage the others I've not worked out any benefits yet.
Maybe the remaining berries could help you in the ShadowGuard encounter, Its a bit far fetched but might be worth a look........

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yellow berries give your turtle 12 extra dex for a limited time:
Untrained, but the image shows the base attributes, to show that the extra dex isn't coming from bless:
gamerabase_untrained.png
Trained, after being given a yellow berry:
gamera_trained_berry.png

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Erm????
Tamed Dragon Turtles wont eat Berries?
Do you have to drop them on the floor in front of them or something?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You drop the eodon berries at them and they eat it. I never had any trouble feeding berries to my turtle.

Arroth Thaiel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Erm????
Tamed Dragon Turtles wont eat Berries?
Do you have to drop them on the floor in front of them or something?
As I said in one of the posts above, Dragon Turtles do eat the berries.

All you have to do is drag and drop the berries onto them.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup I just tried and they do indeed take the berries now.
Must be a recent addition as when Turtles were first released they didn't take the berries.
Got my turtle in first week and I tried every thing I could think of to get it to eat the berries but nope. lol