• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bennu's Event Schedule for Next Week!

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bennu's Event Schedule for Next Week!

Before Monday 9/19/2011: Fiction Release for the next string of events.

Tuesday 9/20/2011 @ 9pm EST: The Sleeper Will Not Awaken

Postponed due to Rares Fest: Scouting the Mind of a Killer

See you there!

:pint:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Was just wondering if you had a tentative new time/day for the Friday event, working on my calender for this week. Was glad to see you working with folks heading up the player run event to make sure the two did not clash. :thumbup:

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can be sure I'll be there tonight :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I was there but may have missed the ending of the plot. Heard rumblings there was some more talking from Agatha after the Putrifiers were almost done.

*long interesting story short*

After reading the thread - http://vboards.stratics.com/atlantic-em-forum/251305-[em-fiction]-dear-diary-my-betrayal.html

Danica, who is trying to figure out a way to get the Demon out of her sister, wanted us to try and guard the West gate of Trinsic due to Agatha attempting to make her way to the jail to see Bellatrix. Of course Agatha was acting innocent, and pretending to only be worried about Bellatrix's safety, while the Crux were defending her from possibly being able to further deepen the Demons hold on Bellatrix. She attempted to run the well fortified blockade of Greater Dragons, EV's and NUMEROUS Crux members. When she finally realized she would be unable to penetrate the lines things got ugly. First she summoned some Big Red Balron looking things - the name slips from my memory as I was too busy fighting to make the mental note. With her minions defeated, she seemed to get quite mad because she turned the heat on high. She summoned an abomination that can only be described as a cross between a Dark Fater, Paroxysmus, and Interred Grizzle. After the Crux reigned suprreme from that creation, all be it with armor being very well worn from the puddles of toxic ooze.. She began summoning Putrifier's in droves in attempts to kill every Crux member there. That is where I personally lost track of the witch.... Maybe others kept her in sight.

Either way, can't wait for the next installment

:popcorn:

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still trying to figure out how she got past me... *sulks*

Can't wait to see where this is going :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I'm still trying to figure out how she got past me... *sulks*
Well, if your luck was like mine, you were probably preoccupied looking for one of your corpses as she ran by :lick:

Grats on the Knight Captain tho :D

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah, I was probably preoccupied resurrecting everyone... I didn't actually start dying until Agathe pinned me in the jail with about a dozen putrifiers :D

Thanks! I actually wasn't expecting to be promoted at all... Let alone like that! :blushing:

K

Kristeen

in future please consider how to SCHEDLUE to include the east coast US Atlantic working class that going to sleep at 9 for asleep by 10 pm on weeknights like 7 pm Est is good. atlantic shard has more east coast working class to include living by US Est schedules. the shard needs an em in the east coast schedule to accommodate. k

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in future please consider how to SCHEDLUE to include the east coast US Atlantic working class that going to sleep at 9 for asleep by 10 pm on weeknights like 7 pm Est is good. atlantic shard has more east coast working class to include living by US Est schedules. the shard needs an em in the east coast schedule to accommodate. k
I'm going to have to agree with this. Lately the weekday event times have slowly moved from 8pm to 10 pm, this is a pretty big deal for those of us who have to work starting at 5am-7am. I've noticed that more than the majority of em weekday events take place between 7-8pm in the time zone of the shard its taking place on. Weekends a 10pm event isn't a big deal but weekdays it is.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I'm going to have to agree with this.

Then ya'll are probably going to be upset by the weekday 2pm est range events that was talked about at the last meet and greet. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but did want to give a heads up on what is probably in the near future. I know those will require some pretty large juggling of schedules to try and attend for a good number of folks.