• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Beloved Cities gone forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bindy

I know I should go along with the crowd and be happy for new items, update and whatever. But honestly right now Im all tears, it so sad to see the game I loved dearly finally gone. For me this is such a sad day for sure. I can only hope this will end up for the best but right now my heart is broken and Im not able to find the joy I should have for this event.

K

Krystal Bell

Aww I know honey, its so sad. I too am a bit in tears over the final end of the game we once loved. Hopefully, it will all go ok in EALand, we'll just have to keep our hopes up.

And you know I'll always be there for you no matter what so try not to be so sad. We have a lot of work to do in EALand so get your typing fingers ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.