• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Belated Secret Easter Egg Hunt

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Event: Belated Secret Easter Egg Hunt (With a Twist). Shhhh...
When: Sunday, April 7th at 3pm Eastern (12 noon Pacific)
Where: Undisclosed Location -- Gates to starting point will be provided from Luna bank starting at 2:45pm and will run to 3:05pm. (location will have Trammel rule-set)
Length: 1 hour
Prizes: Easter Eggs, other goodies, and some awesome event items

Description: What? So the Easter bunny was late this year. Who plans Easter in March, anyway?! Jeesh.
Anyway, this old grumpy bunny will be dropping some rotten eggs for you ungratefuls to find, but there's a twist this year:

In addition to your tired old Easter egg hunt, there will be a contest for some grand prizes. Scattered around the hunt will be 6 boxes. Each box will contain a book for you to grab (there will be plenty of copies for everyone). Five books will contain a word, and one will contain coordinates to the location of a nearby Steward. Collect all books and recite the words in the correct order to the Steward to claim a winning ticket. Take that winning ticket back to the event start to claim your prize!

In addition to the prizes gained from tickets, there will be prizes for most "small" eggs collected, most "large" eggs collected, and first to complete.

Oh, and just to make the pre-gaming a bit more enticing, you may find some oddly colored eggs with winning tickets scattered around Luna over the next couple days. Pick them up, keep the ticket, and turn them in at the event for a special gift.

For questions, please ICQ me at: 613414847

See you on Sunday!

**Disclaimer** This event is being run by Salmon of TMC, I am just posting it to get the word out, and to formalize it as his entry to the month long "Hold and event, event".

Thank you Salmon.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
The pre-game has started! Scattered around the city of Luna, there will be early eggs with info on the event. Some of these eggs are very special and contain a ****Golden Ticket**** If you happen to be a lucky duck and get one of these tickets, you can keep it as a token of my appreciation or bring it to the event for an extra special prize. A picture of the ****Golden Ticket**** is below. Happy hunting!

Eggs.PNG

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm excited, This is like 2 games in one. I have seen the prizes! The lucky winners are going to be very happy.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now I gotta make a character named Charlie Bucket

(he's lucky, I'm not ;) )

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
2nd round of pre-game eggs have been placed. The ****Golden Ticket**** is a bit more difficult to find this time around. There will be 2 more rounds today, and 1 tomorrow before the event. The first ****Golden Ticket**** has been discovered! One is currently out there. Three more to come!

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
3rd round of pre-game eggs have been collected, and the 3rd ****Golden Ticket**** has been discovered! The next round will be placed late this evening. I've wised up to some of you who wait for me to appear at the bank and track me. The next round will be placed with my stealther. Each round has been progressively tougher, but you Legends players are too good! I'm expanding the 4th round beyond the walls of Luna to the surrounding fields of Malas. Check inside homes, around trees, inside the backpacks of... those weird 4-legged creatures... that surround Luna.... Oh anyway, just check EVERYWHERE!

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Its always fun to have to "evolve" events in response to player tactics ;)

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
4th ****Golden Ticket**** is hidden around Luna. Good luck!

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
4th ****Golden Ticket**** was found. It was a tough one! The final ****Golden Ticket**** will be placed tomorrow before the main event!

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I'm looking forward to today's event! The final ****Golden Ticket**** has been hidden. Search on the outskirts of Luna to find it. Good Luck!

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Thanks to all that participated. I have notes to improve on this next time. For one, stewards are a bit tricky. :) Next time will probably just be a simple egg hunt. Thanks again! I had fun. Hope you did, too.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

watch me run around on a bad quality video and grab Easter worm eggs (yuck!)! But a lot of fun.

Last edited:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you look kinda sweaty, stop and have an ale :D

got busy around the house and completely forgot about this but from all accounts it was a really fun hunt - good job!

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was fun to hide eggs. Sorry about the confusion at the end when he lost power and I had to figure the end out. It would have much more smooth if I'd known what I was doing :) it all worked out and lots of people won great prizes that I got to touch before handing them off. Some of those prizes looked mighty nice sitting in my backpack for a few seconds :). Great job Salmon I had as much fun helping as everyone did playing