• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Being Sold in Pieces

Sapphirediablo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone,

1. No I'm not a duper, my guildmates and I have just farmed tons of Medusa's on various shards.
2. Everything is on Atlantic
3. Please post serious bids/replies
4. If you are not interested please don't post/ICQ me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Due to guild drama, we decided that the 10 slithers will be sold on the vendor piece meal.

I am also looking to sell a "Owned by No One" Slither, as I've never sold one of these I don't know the going prices. I will assume that it is worth atleast the 175 a normal slither goes for.
SOLD TO: xCatax

Please ICQ me if interested 416182073
Or send me a PM here :D

Thank you for your business!
Have a great day :D

Attachments

Last edited:

Sapphirediablo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI that is my vendor.
Please look at someone who isn't selling under luna prices like me...

140 on Europa? I think was the lowest after that..
and 160 in luna... but 175 is still there.

If you want I can make those 150 or 175...

Last edited:

Sapphirediablo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Put a bag on vendor showing it is mine S.D.

I will have to talk with my guilds about more of a discount, (90m each probably wont fly for them) [I will see if they want to haggle down to less, but I've gotten 135 as an agreed value currently]
it is around 172.5 now in luna, still a good savings. (170 / 175 on none my vendor)

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Let me know, I can pay a little more and buy all you have at once using a broker like Medusa or Nails but they need to be vendorable and I need to have something left for me.

ICQ 402886

Sapphirediablo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, to add to point, everything will be placed on a vendor for you to see, and I would like someone to broker, just as extra proof.
because I know a lot of people have trusting issue, especially since I offer a decent deal...

Once again, Will get back when I can if guilds allow me to sell lower or haggle... (low chance, but no harm in telling them what you are offering, and might have a come back)

Sapphirediablo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
^Thank you xCatax for the purchase of the Owned by No One Slither.

Bulk still being discussed.

Sapphirediablo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is some guild drama occuring right now,
It is now decided that all slithers will be sold one at a time.

Sorry for any inconviences.