• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Baja] Beh-Lem, did ye know him?

Brytt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Walks up to the bar counter of the White Stag Inn and plunks down a sack of coin*

I'm looking for information about Beh-Lem the Gargoyle. He's returned to Britannia after many years, all grown up, and I think many have forgotten where he came from or how he fit in with the tale of the Avatar.

I know the story of Beh-Lem's encounter with the Avatar fairly well, as well as a little of the information about his upbringing by Captain Johne and his true gargoyle father.

Who around here is old enough to remember the young Beh-Lem and what can ye tell me about him?

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had him in my party when i beat Ultima 6.
I did a play thru in preparation for the release of Stygian Abyss.
I'll boot it up in a minute and read his dialog. Not to much to him really.
He hooked up with capt john in hythloth. He was a wingless gargoyle but had potential. Therefore he was not a mindless worker like the rest of the wingless gargoyles. He was responsible for making peace with the avatar and the gargoyles in the city. they wouldn't talk to me without him in my party.