• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Beginner needing Help

BrennenMcSteak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail And Well Met:
First off i just returned to UO after a break and decided to raise imbuing so i can start to make my own suites and maybe others since i have 0 gold and looks like every toon needs million of gold suite so my question is : what is the best way to start getting the materials so i can start making a suit for a toon. Also what would be a great money maker so i can start my life over here in UO. I was thinking Thrower or a Sampire or if you all can tell me something better please all is needed Thx in advance BTW i am on Atlantic server. So if this is a bunce of ramblings meds are kicking in

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last August when I returned from my break of 8 years I had the same goal as you. I built a sampire and began to farm shame, unraveling mostly everything for the basic ingredients. You get gains as you go, and build a stockpile of the basic ingredients while your at it. He is also workable for farming the other mats needed for imbuing better items after you legendary your imbue. I've read that you gain faster on a non gargoyle character, but once your there, the gargoyle is your best for their natural bonus, and for the queens forge bonus to imbue.

Your going to need a lot of residue and essence, and thousands of gems to get to 120.

BrennenMcSteak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok that brings me to my next question in shame that loot is just insane is ther any item i need to look fo to maybe sell for a bit of cash

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I only look for any piece of jewelry non-cursed, that has ssi and no other mods, or ssi and mods that go good with a dexxer type if your talking about
selling.

Oh and have read splintering weapons are sellable too, don't want brittle, non repairable, or cursed tho as the pvpr's like these.

And of course anything non-cursed that says Legendary Artifact, good luck with that :)

Last edited: