• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Begging!!

• Thread starter Freya/Passion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
F

Freya/Passion

I was wondering if anyone on Sonoma has a extra Sake', The one you get from begging. I'm willing to trade, buy or even beg for one!!

Thanks

T

ThraximusZog

I have some for sale, how much do you need friend?

5mil per Sake. I have about 12 I believe.

L

Lord Drakelord

I was wondering if anyone on Sonoma has a extra Sake', The one you get from begging. I'm willing to trade, buy or even beg for one!!

Thanks
sorry no, but if I get an extra I will put aside for you.

F

Freya/Passion

Thank you very much Lord Drakelord that would be awesome!!

Unfortunately although I'm willing to pay for one 5 Mil is alittle steep, I just spent my last Mil helping a new player after he got lured into a unfriendly guild and Killed.

Hopefully you might have one left for when I save up that much money Friend. Thanks for your help.

Freya

L

Lord Drakelord

Thank you very much Lord Drakelord that would be awesome!!

Freya
Have not forgot you but so far I am having the worst luck with getting the rarer begging items, but I will keep trying and if I get a Sake I will save it for you.

F

Freya/Passion

Hey thanks Drakelord!! I have gotten 2 or more of all the others so just let me know I'm willing to trade up to like 5 other rares just for the sake. Also if you need any others let me know

Thanks Again!

Freya

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The one in the dojo you get by stealing it (I have a couple of those). The one Freya is wanting is the one you can get by begging.

L

Lord Drakelord

Hey thanks Drakelord!! I have gotten 2 or more of all the others so just let me know I'm willing to trade up to like 5 other rares just for the sake. Also if you need any others let me know

Thanks Again!

Freya
So far I have one of each at the tower, box on the roof, across from the Yew GY. Any extras I gotten I sell on the Luna vendor I have at the PAS house. So far no Sake, but I will keep trying and if I get one you can have it freely at no charge. I know how it is to want to complete your set of begging items.

L

Lord Drakelord

Got several lanterns and a fishing pole today, best luck I have had in days.