• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Begging to move in

F

frogger2

its obvious when its a kid playing when the begging to move in begins lol. today this 1 sims kepted begging to move in with out even introduceing herself. if she wasnt a kid she sure acted like 1. what do you do after being hounded and beged to move that player in? today I just shut tso off 3rd player in less then an hr, newbies kepted asking for this and that it gets boring dealing with obvious kids not understanding how to show any respect.if these wernt kids then I'de say they have some serious mental problem....lol. Green- at simply board money house. drop in to do some chalkboards or potion stations...yes I know that was a shameless act of advertisement.

G

try ignoring them literally and if that doesnt work try the real ignore button.

G

GRINCH II

tell them you dont want roomies and if they keep bothering you, boot them out, they should get the point then

G

Tell them "sure, hang on a second", start a stopwatch, don't respond to them anymore, then see how long it takes them to leave. Write the time down and see if the next one can beat that time.

I call it the "How long will they wait to move in mini-game".

M

Meggers

tell them you dont want roomies and if they keep bothering you, boot them out, they should get the point then
--------------------------------------

That's always been my method of dealing with pests, lol

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

Tell them "sure, hang on a second", start a stopwatch, don't respond to them anymore, then see how long it takes them to leave. Write the time down and see if the next one can beat that time.

I call it the "How long will they wait to move in mini-game".

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mini-game offer any payouts? Can you gain skills from it? Is it a potential exploite?

I

imported_Shirl1211

LMAO , yep that should work.. Actually all are good ideas! Persistency gives me the opportunity to use the boot action. I love it! LOL