• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Begging] Begging Bug?

G

I started begging today. I figured with the changes to the BOS I needed a new source of income. Anyway, I noticed that when I beg Gypsies or wandering healers they stiff me even though they said they would give me the goods. I took screen shots. Is this a common thing? I can understand the Gypsies saying one thing and doing another but the healers too? Pictures are of a gypsy begging success (pre and post showing my gold count).

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You got the 5 gold. Just move the cursor off the stack then back over it and it will show the updated amount. This happens with stacks of stuff sometimes. The number just doesnt update when its highlighted until after you move the cursor away and then back.

G

Certain NPC types will do that, yeah. Good intentions and empty pockets, I guess. I think it's still possible to gain skill from them, though.

K

Kyrie_Elaison

I started begging today. I figured with the changes to the BOS I needed a new source of income. Anyway, I noticed that when I beg Gypsies or wandering healers they stiff me even though they said they would give me the goods. I took screen shots. Is this a common thing? I can understand the Gypsies saying one thing and doing another but the healers too? Pictures are of a gypsy begging success (pre and post showing my gold count).

I just got 2 single coin stacks in a row that when you try to pick them up you get the slider bar and it shows that you have 65533 gold in the stack.

Checked it with the vendors and it's just one gold, but you can't stack it or anything.

Anyone else had this problem?

F

Fink

I just got 2 single coin stacks in a row that when you try to pick them up you get the slider bar and it shows that you have 65533 gold in the stack.

Checked it with the vendors and it's just one gold, but you can't stack it or anything.

Anyone else had this problem?
Yep, that's a known bug. I'm pretty sure you can still spend it if you buy something worth 1gp.