• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Been trying out EC, my main problems.

S

Splup

Heya,

So I'v been giving a real chance to Enhanced client and been trying to PvP with a mage with this new client. Here's the problems I'v ran into, if someone can solve some of them please do.

1. Health bars are too slim and wide, hard to target and take too much space sideways.

2. When I put my cursor on someones health bar, the target does not color like in Classic Client. Makes hard in group fights to know if someone is on my spell range, when I have 5-12 banners and I can't recognize which is who's banner cause it does not color.

3. And as a little extra to the point 2. first, I don't know if he's on my range and add there that there's no range check. I could do without range check but I deffo need to see who's banner my mouse is on.

4. Lack of target queue (yea people been requesting this for long time), but I used to play without it so I quess I could learn to live without it, but would be nice.

5. Can't do mounting macro with Legacy targeting.

6. Can't make dismounting macro say all follow me after dismounting.

7. People on mount in armor on my screen keep turning to naked people running on foot.

8. I didnt figure out how to get it to undress to a secure container, is this possible?

9. War horses from all factions look the same.

10. Peoples horses and chars sometimes stick to my screen even thou they are far gone.

11. Health Bars and other stuff keep getting stuck to my cursor. Very very annoying during the battle to notice that I have a health bar stuck on my cursor and can't do anything about it except try to click like hell all over the screen and finally it drops at some point.

12. This isn't clients problem really but my own. Really takes time to learn to "see" what's going on your screen. In classic client even thou there's lots of people on your screen and stuff going on, your brains automatically recognize what's going on and you know what to do. Now with this client it doesn't happen and I just don't see the big picture what is happening sometimes. I quess it just takes time to get used to.

Still kinda hard atleast on a mage to PvP fully with EC, CC still has many advantages compared to EC. Only advantage EC has really is the running speed.

Too bad Tugsoft has not updated UOA to EC even thou he said he will look into it. Would solve many of those problems.

But yea, EC seems promising and I really hope these things get fixed. I kinda enjoyed playing with it, but when I got dismounted, and the health bar problems and the glitches (people sticking on screen and running naked on foot) I missed the CC.

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya,

So I'v been giving a real chance to Enhanced client and been trying to PvP with a mage with this new client. Here's the problems I'v ran into, if someone can solve some of them please do.

1. Health bars are too slim and wide, hard to target and take too much space sideways.

2. When I put my cursor on someones health bar, the target does not color like in Classic Client. Makes hard in group fights to know if someone is on my spell range, when I have 5-12 banners and I can't recognize which is who's banner cause it does not color.

3. And as a little extra to the point 2. first, I don't know if he's on my range and add there that there's no range check. I could do without range check but I deffo need to see who's banner my mouse is on.

4. Lack of target queue (yea people been requesting this for long time), but I used to play without it so I quess I could learn to live without it, but would be nice.

5. Can't do mounting macro with Legacy targeting.

6. Can't make dismounting macro say all follow me after dismounting.

7. People on mount in armor on my screen keep turning to naked people running on foot.

8. I didnt figure out how to get it to undress to a secure container, is this possible?

9. War horses from all factions look the same.

10. Peoples horses and chars sometimes stick to my screen even thou they are far gone.

11. Health Bars and other stuff keep getting stuck to my cursor. Very very annoying during the battle to notice that I have a health bar stuck on my cursor and can't do anything about it except try to click like hell all over the screen and finally it drops at some point.

12. This isn't clients problem really but my own. Really takes time to learn to "see" what's going on your screen. In classic client even thou there's lots of people on your screen and stuff going on, your brains automatically recognize what's going on and you know what to do. Now with this client it doesn't happen and I just don't see the big picture what is happening sometimes. I quess it just takes time to get used to.

Still kinda hard atleast on a mage to PvP fully with EC, CC still has many advantages compared to EC. Only advantage EC has really is the running speed.

Too bad Tugsoft has not updated UOA to EC even thou he said he will look into it. Would solve many of those problems.

But yea, EC seems promising and I really hope these things get fixed. I kinda enjoyed playing with it, but when I got dismounted, and the health bar problems and the glitches (people sticking on screen and running naked on foot) I missed the CC.
Disable legacy targeting and enjoy the true power of the Enhanced Client!
Also disable legacy chat and you can have macros all over your keyboard.

I pvp a bit on my mage and I find it much easier to pvp on the EC than in old client... I guess its just a matter of adjusting how you play the game a bit :)

Fat

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Unfortunately I just can’t play mage without latest targeting in pvp.

Still wanting to play a character in which I can mount and dismounts like I could in classic client. Can anyone help me figure out how to remount a pet with legacy targeting still on, and could this be done with Luna scripts just like you used dismount with legacy targeting? And if so, can you post that command?