• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Been contemplating a keep lately...

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really love my 18x18 spot at the crossroads damn near smack in the middle of it at the apex. While I don't necessarily need the space, I've been debating a keep. What I could see using the house tool. I'm partial to the crowley keep.

But I'm curious is theres a website official or otherwise that shows the various customized keeps and their various floors.

Money shouldn't be an issue for me, but for now I just wana get a better feel for the diff layouts.

Ty.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, how much if any customization can actually be done to keeps whether they're customized designs or otherwise?

Like can you still go into a customization menu and add things like barbacks like you can with the 18 by 18?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would just place on test to find the one you like.

There is no custom menu for keeps and castles. You get what you get.

But the good news is you can add stonework to a certain level to make it feel your own. I have not done a keep but have added stone work rooms to the old style castle

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would just place on test to find the one you like.

There is no custom menu for keeps and castles. You get what you get.

But the good news is you can add stonework to a certain level to make it feel your own. I have not done a keep but have added stone work rooms to the old style castle
I didnt think about TC, been literally 14+ yrs since I did.

That said, I think it wipes every 24hrs but sont I still tech run the issue of trying to find a spot for like 3 hrs lol

But cursory look using house tool where I am now, has me partial to crowley keep bec its reminiscent of the sm villa w patio.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have only been in a few so could not name them. I could change my castle but to be honest only one looks alright to me. But not worth me pulling down 200 plus mannequins and all the stonework turns me off

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have only been in a few so could not name them. I could change my castle but to be honest only one looks alright to me. But not worth me pulling down 200 plus mannequins and all the stonework turns me off
As it stands from what I could see. Still need to goto tc. But just looking at the shadow on my gome shard. I dont know that I'd modify crowley much if at all.

It's just the one I'm partial to based on what I could see.

But I'll try tc in like an hr. But can someone remind me how I copy a char to tc?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Think its in the help menu
As it stands from what I could see. Still need to goto tc. But just looking at the shadow on my gome shard. I dont know that I'd modify crowley much if at all.

It's just the one I'm partial to based on what I could see.

But I'll try tc in like an hr. But can someone remind me how I copy a char to tc?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah they just put in a publish for the Valentines Gifts so transfers will be down for a bit I assume.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah they just put in a publish for the Valentines Gifts so transfers will be down for a bit I assume.
I saw the pub earlier but was about to come back and ask if someone else could try since by all appearances, TC is up.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When they do new publishes you can not transfer to Test Center for a while. But you can make toons there or use the ones you already have there.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When they do new publishes you can not transfer to Test Center for a while. But you can make toons there or use the ones you already have there.
Anyone on Tc now got a house tool and 60 mil for me which I think covered all keep styles ?

That said, can u continually demolish and place on tc or do I only place crowley since thats the one that seems to really have my eye.

Either way I'll probably wait if it's open to xfer by tomorrow.

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i have a tree in a side yard of my keep so i cant place a precustomized one so i customized it myself with floor tiles and walls i made myself, actaully had a pretty fun time doin it, kept me pretty busy for 3 weeks, added 2 full extra floors.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a tree in a side yard of my keep so i cant place a precustomized one so i customized it myself with floor tiles and walls i made myself, actaully had a pretty fun time doin it, kept me pretty busy for 3 weeks, added 2 full extra floors.
Wouldn't mind seeing that if u wanted to post a pic or two.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have my winning keep design on GLs you're always welcome to come and visit

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Be sure to use your Circle of Transparency as I did add a lot of secret doors and there are a lot of added walls in it ... so you can see how I set it up and what the original base is. 92.27N, 24.07E Located just North of the Huntsman from the Human to Elf Quest or Just somewhat SW of Wrong...

1612495265157.png