• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Been away a while...

• Thread starter Antion_Vallin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Antion_Vallin

When I left drakes used the dragons placeholder animation in Kingdom Reborn. Is this still the case or were they finally changed? Have there been any Kingdom Reborn animation changes reciently?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Antion, I've only been using KR on a regular basis for a couple of weeks now, but it does look to me as if the drakes and dragons are using the same artwork. I don't know the answer to your second question. Hopefully we'll see some awesome new dragon artwork when the SA client is released.

You might want to post your questions in the KR forum. I'm sure someone there can give you more definitive answers.