• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

becoming a spellweaver on a red. plz help

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know you have to go to sanctuary. i knwo you need...

human ears
flour
jars of honey
bails of cotton
and fish steaks.

i got down here on my red, did the quest for the ears, and then the arcanist keep offering quests to kill monsters in sanctuary.

do i have to do this?

can someone give me a step by step ?

thks

G

Hey, six... I'd swear I recall people saying this quest was bugged at one point. I think the only quests you should be taking are the ones that are labeled as part of the quest chain.

Edit: (From the Stratics UO Quests Forum)

Here's the Sanctuary version:

Talk to Koole, located at the end of the Sanctuary, until you get the Discipline Quest Chain.

You will need to:

Kill 50 rats within 1 hour. Rats spawn among the mobs in the Sanctuary.

Acquire 10 bales of cotton.

Obtain 250 boards.

Get 1 sack of flour, 10 jars of honey and 20 fish steaks (cooked).

Bring 30 human ears to Koole.

You will then be rewarded with the Arcane Circle scroll, the Gift of Renewal scroll and a Spellweaving Spellbook.

Since Sanctuary is a rather rough place to get through I suggest bringing all the needed items with you. It will save you time and trouble.

G

GragusMortal

Also to simplify the Rat quest, you can go out of that walled area on the East side and run north along the mountain. There is a little shack up there that has a hole in the ground in the middle of it. Step on the hole and you will fall to a second level filled with rats.

Really easy way to finish the 50 rat quest.

Beware though, there are spike traps in a few areas that insta kill you. You have to walk around them.

Also, you have to kill Normal Rats. Not Ratmen of any kind.. I spent like 20 mins killing ratmen.

G

This quest was bugged until recently. There was that patch they made it where you could quit quest. I can't remeber all the details about it. I know I posted that it was bugged and I couldn't resign the quest. The patch that fixed that, fixed this quest.

I completed it last week.