• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

becarefull with davies lockers

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
now if you put back on deed a davies lockers with 500 map on it it will take 100 storage place like a bod book. i put one to a deed and i was Lucky to see it goes on the ground because i have more than 30 items on me so becarefull.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have to empty my pack to even put DL when it has 500 maps lol. I need tp know if they will take up storage if anyone know. got quite afew thanks for response about storage

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New bug with Davies Locker it converts Kotl Technology maps into normal maps. So if your doing the Zippy sub quest don't put the maps into a Davies to get the cords.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
copied from UO forums
This is all being done on Baja Shard.

Re-Deeded Davy's Locker with 400 maps/sos houses storage unchanged, deed with 400 maps/sos taking up 80 items counts plus 1 for the ax in pack and no change on storage gump for house.

Replaced Davy's locker in house and reopened house storage gump and nothing changes and my item count went back to 1 (ax)..

It only appears to take up item counts while in deed form and works like a BOD Book on counts while in deed form.

Logged on an account that is co-owned and opened house storage gump, no chande to house counts.

Removed maps/soss, no change to storage gump

replaced maps/soss, no change to house storage gump

So IMHO someone was hording Maps/SOSs in deeded lockers and it was causing a problem so they made them take up storage while deeded only.

TY @Kyronix for fixing this problem

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure if this related, but while trying to add valuable items to my bank box, I just about lost them because they dropped at my feet. Realized by reading my journal, I had an increase to 208 items in the bank.The offending item was a BOD book with 300 bods in it. Removing that one book dropped the bank tally to 149.