• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] "Bearing The Iron Serpent Of The Mysterium Fidei" armor pieces

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying "Bearing The Iron Serpent Of The Mysterium Fidei" armor pieces
on any shard.

i just have plate arms and close helm, looking for any other items

I'm on Atlanic, thx

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I can give you a tiny bit of advice - don’t overpay for pieces if you are going to try to build the set. It’s never been in high demand compared to other EM sets and that’s why the full set value has always been pretty modest compared to say Golden Man. It’s an easy set to buy and a much harder one to sell. And if you’re trying to build one with the mace, the only way you’re getting a mace is if someone breaks up a set. They’re pretty much impossible to find loose at this point.
thx Jonas, i dont want to overpay , just pay a honest and correct price and yes i'm going to try to build the set. So i'm not in a hyrry, if i find a piece and a nice price for me i'll buy.
thx for the info and tips :)

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I paid 400mil or 450mil for the set with out the shield and mace that was at lest a year ago

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Price is well over 1.5p for the set nowadays. Just the mace has a value of 800-1p
Like I said mine was without shield and mace. Only like 15 of them droped. Seen the arms and stuff for like 75mil to 150mil.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like I said mine was without shield and mace. Only like 15 of them droped. Seen the arms and stuff for like 75mil to 150mil.
its typical with any set that drops from em events. the first one or two pieces wil always end up being higher priced as the last two or three pieces of course more drop because more ppl start to attend ergo more guarantee drops so price goes blah then goes back up as later on ppl want parts they are missing

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its typical with any set that drops from em events. the first one or two pieces wil always end up being higher priced as the last two or three pieces of course more drop because more ppl start to attend ergo more guarantee drops so price goes blah then goes back up as later on ppl want parts they are missing
o also the maces didnt drop it was a stealing event with only 15 created =)

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok need tunic, necklace and if possible the shield (i dont care about mace )

Last edited: