• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Be VERY careful doing purchase with vendor search

apple][

Visitor
There is nothing to do with vendor search itself but, some cunning vendor stack items on top of each other, make these worthless item stand out, and lead you thinking that's the item you found in vendor search. And charge the SAME price.

e.g. a vendor bag full of arms but only one made of metal (all other are leathers) which is what you believe is the mage armour arms you are looking for as shown in the vendor search function. Bought it and equip it just to feel amazed and sorry at the same time, as there are countless similar worthless metal arms stacking below on that vendor, like the one just purchased (rubbish) and there is nothing you can do about it.

I learnt my lesson. Be VERY careful.

Last edited:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm kind of confused, so help me out.

You searched for a piece of armor.

Recalled to the vendor with a bunch of armor in the bag that looked similar.

You purchased the wrong piece of armor.

You know you can mouse over the armor you're looking for to see the stats right?

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The enhanced client also has each item listed in a grid, so even if all the items were placed in one corner of the backpack by a classic client user you can see them individually.

apple][

Visitor
The enhanced client also has each item listed in a grid, so even if all the items were placed in one corner of the backpack by a classic client user you can see them individually.
Thanks Shandara, what you described is exactly what I saw when I made the mistake. Please forgive my ignorance, but how do I open the grid of items? Is an enhanced client mean 3D client?

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thanks Shandara, what you described is exactly what I saw when I made the mistake. Please forgive my ignorance, but how do I open the grid of items? Is an enhanced client mean 3D client?
Yes that is a function of the enhanced client.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
You can also view the items in list form in the Enhanced Client.