• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Be careful what you ask for ??

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I do not understand the PVPers there has been thread after thread asking for more things to do more reason to PVP . Now the Devs have made it so you have to do more spawns to re-pop one isn't this a good thing? now you have a reason,things to do . now you will cry woe is me that will take time .yet again thread after thread stating how fast and easy it is to do spawns if the care bears would only just do it . here is exactly what you asked for how can you complain...

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey look, I am not exactly a fan of pvp as one can tell by previous posts however, I don't believe this has anything to do with pvp. More likely it has a lot to do with the devs making something more of a grind because that makes content interesting and challenging in their view..... a view I personally don't share.

superfrog

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bonnie: we're getting reports that only one fel spawn can be done a day, did you guys do something?
Team: uhmmm, We're not sure, give us some time to look at it.
Bonnie: Bleak! Get out there and do your thing.
Bleak:

Last edited:

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do not understand the PVPers there has been thread after thread asking for more things to do more reason to PVP . Now the Devs have made it so you have to do more spawns to re-pop one isn't this a good thing? now you have a reason,things to do . now you will cry woe is me that will take time .yet again thread after thread stating how fast and easy it is to do spawns if the care bears would only just do it . here is exactly what you asked for how can you complain...
Don't know about production shards where players can go and do the spawn in trammel to get their cult artis, but on Siege where there IS NO TRAMMEL to farm them the only way to get cult artis in any number is via that spawn. The last 3 days it has been popped ONCE in the early morning at server up and completed sometime shortly after that, then NOTHING for the rest of the day. You shouldn't then have to go and wade through every other spawn on the shard just to be able to do the current event dungeon that is of limited duration. Make it that the TRAMMEL khaldun only pops once a day unless the spawns in lishenar ( x 3), the turtle spawn, the labryinth spawn, the bedllam and tokuno spawns all have to be done before the Khaldun one will pop again and see what whining you get then. By the time you get enough players to run through multiple fel spawns odds are your play time is OVER for the day and you have yet again been UNABLE to get a khaldun spawn in.

This whole situation is obnoxious. You are not gonna get MORE PVP by making people complete all the damn spawns on the fel facet. You are gonna get LESS as people just can't be bothered and go do the Trammel one where possible. The only shard really screwed by this is Siege. We don't have a Trammel option.

-Hey Arnold-

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is not what anyone asked for? One new spawn with pretty awful rewards is not exactly a pvp hot spot lol. No one wants to kill "carebears" on pvm characters doing a spawn. The game needs a complete vvv update with actual working content and decent rewards to pvp over vs actual people who want to pvp.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This doesn't help PvP, the only thing that will happen is more "carebears" are going to get killed. I suspect the OP might be on the dead side of that equation.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I also think this has nothing to do with PvP. It has to do with coding and they screwed it up.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Be careful what you ask for... You know I've actually said this IRL... Help me God find the motivation to do more exercise... you know he does... and he has a very warped sense of humor... So now for added exercise... I drop things 100x a day... Up down up down up down pick it up and again drop up down, up down...... and again drop up down up down... see all the lovely exercise you are getting? Yeah, don't ask for that...

Also never ask for money... I find pennies all the time... and there we go with the more exercise again... bend down and up.... bend down and up..... look you are rich! 2Cents! Don't spend that all in one place.

*sigh*... Remember... be very careful what you ask for... I want more boots! Now I fish them up left and right... how can Sosaria have so darn many boots in the oceans???
One would think at 120 fishing one could tell the difference between a fish and a boot.... but I guess not.