• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Be back when I can =^¬^=

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good afternoon all.. A bad storm came through my area yesterday there has been abit of damage around town and the internet will be down for a few days.. Just letting everyone that sends me messages about specs, pets, etc that it might be a day(s/a week) before I can reply.. Just wanted to let. Everyone know so they would not worry or think I might be ignoring them.. Take it easy my friends..and I shall see ya in a few days.=^¬^=

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oo.... I'm sorry... you must be itching to play... I go stir crazy when I can't get on...

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good afternoon .. Im back now.. and have been... running math on the some new changes.. yes back have to strike while the iron is hot.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pardon? Horse what? Was it a typo error?
Nope. That word gets by the filter. That's what was happening at Luna stables along with some bondage and afk jailing. And throw in some ghost dog fights.

It was getting pretty crazy without Dons guidance.