• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BC

G

How unlikely is it to get the mace back that I dropped ?

I

imported_lady michelle

You have a better chance seeing a dinasour being hatched, than seeing that mace again.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Who did you drop it too?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure who got it. It was a group fight east of skara docks earlier tonight. I was on skullcrusher.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You have a better chance seeing a dinasour being hatched, than seeing that mace again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but maybe not.

It was just a dexer mace, ones like that aren't too tough to get with the runic improvements. Not like they are poor and need to sell it. Maybe I get it, maybe i dont, it was my own fault :p

M

Malador

Depends who you dropped it to. Some BC like Garret will melt there grandmothers stuff and give back ingots while others are pretty good sorts. Kinda depends on how it dropped (insurance bug versus no insurance) and who got it.

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but maybe not.

It was just a dexer mace, ones like that aren't too tough to get with the runic improvements. Not like they are poor and need to sell it. Maybe I get it, maybe i dont, it was my own fault :p

[/ QUOTE ] It was one of those times when you read something someone posted like I did yours. That I couldn't resist posting that comment.

L

`Lynk

Welp, haven't heard anything yet.

Something tells me its long gone by now.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Depends who you dropped it to. Some BC like Garret will melt there grandmothers stuff and give back ingots

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL