• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BC Upgrade Question

P

PandoraSBox

I have the trial version The Burning Crusade installed. I just baught the full game on disks and want to install it. Do I need to uninstall the trial version first? If yes, where do I find the BC trial file? I looked in the WOW file, I don't see it there.

And in a somewhat unrelated question, where do I find screenshots I take in the game? What file are they in?:eyes:

M

mecantile

Once you patch up you will see a screenshots folder in your C:/program files/worldofwarcraft folder. You will not see it until after as it was added a year after the commercial launch.

On the trial game-I just uninstalled/reinstalled it. Took a few more minutes, but really you should do that. Make sure to remove the game via your control panel's 'Add/Remove Programs' feature and not the uninstall item on your Start/Programs menu too.