• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BC - noob pvpers of fel (omg hilarious)

• Thread starter Kratos Aurion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kratos Aurion

resort to tram death gates from brit by gating to "fel idocs!"

obviously a trap but I did it for the screenie

last time i checked, that was highly illegal and suspendable and a bannable offense
poor bc

D

DaphneJoan

a'hoy! It is not highly bannable or illegal as long as a gate is provided off the island or other means to get off it. You also make your own choice to go through someone else's gate and it also gives you a warning.

K

Kratos Aurion

<blockquote><hr>

a'hoy! It is not highly bannable or illegal as long as a gate is provided off the island or other means to get off it. You also make your own choice to go through someone else's gate and it also gives you a warning.

[/ QUOTE ]

well they were purposely misleading the public to apparently what was not an idoc into a death gate.

the house structure was built so close to the water, the north side wasnt passable and the south side was blocked by para fields which they quickly disposed of (and the moongate) after I died, then moments later vanished.

I didnt page nor award them with death counts. If they can't kill someone with out ganking like that, they dont deserve the honor of my death count

Like I said, I knew it was trap amoung entering. I just wanted to prove the people on the other side were tools

I

imported_dukarlo

Haha, why did you go thru the gate? You know there is a possibility of this happening if you go thru a strange gate yet you went thru anyways. I find it funny a Trammelite cries about getting killed in Fel despite the fact they chose to go there. Im sure the fact that you posted this only serves to entertain them further.

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

Is this what happens to BC when they take enough whippings from Hacz?

D

Dem0nic

I can't remember the last whipping we took, but how's Catskills going since you can't hang over here?

K

Kratos Aurion

<blockquote><hr>

Haha, why did you go thru the gate? You know there is a possibility of this happening if you go thru a strange gate yet you went thru anyways. I find it funny a Trammelite cries about getting killed in Fel despite the fact they chose to go there. Im sure the fact that you posted this only serves to entertain them further.

[/ QUOTE ]

obvioulsy you didn't read the last sentence in my second paragraph.. but then again I hear most of yuh cant read
/sarcasm

D

Dem0nic

Why did you bother posting? This is a waste, you went through a gate to fel and died. Lesson learned. Quit crying.

I

imported_The_Dude_

Keep playing catskills to farm up scrolls. HAX got destroyed 3 times in despise after promising for the second day in a row after losing there harrower that they would pop one. After the last beating they logged and with XV farming catskills and tdr in yew there was nothing to do. Some people suggested spawns but noone wanted to(what happens when u do them when u want they just get boring) so some people decided to try a picnic. Looks like they succeeded in having some fun.

I think the question for XV is what do you do when one of your members is caught using a ittp? Oh wait i know the answer, i think it was even you who posted in the thread garton made, that said a slap on the patties and tell him not to do it again.

G

Godfather

lol @ shinobi
noob banker sitter 101: never ever go through a pink gate?

stay out of fel if u are going to cry about being ganked...

K

Kratos Aurion

<blockquote><hr>

Why did you bother posting? This is a waste, you went through a gate to fel and died. Lesson learned. Quit crying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said I was crying? I obviously stated I did it on purpose..

<blockquote><hr>

lol @ shinobi

[/ QUOTE ]

lol @ purple haze. I hear youre in brit more than me these days what a surprise

G

Godfather

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said I was crying? I obviously stated I did it on purpose..

<blockquote><hr>

lol @ shinobi

[/ QUOTE ]

lol @ purple haze. I hear youre in brit more than me these days what a surprise

[/ QUOTE ]

gosh u got me good there! u have been jealous of me since the 1st time u saw me lol and by the way its a female trait to be jealous so whats ur excuse?

back to the point dont go in pink gates if all u are going to do is turn around and whine on the boards that u died in fel...

K

Kratos Aurion

1) where am I crying?
2) how are you so ignorantly conceited to think id ever be jealous of you?
3) in the past 3 weeks Ive been training my stealther in fel, i have yet to see you once in any major pvp areas and Ive been around the block.

The thing is, you know you arent that great at pvp. You also know I dont pvp so you think that makes you better than me. What seperates you from the rest of the pvpers tho is you make death a style (hence your duped rares)

in the mean time enjoy death, not everyone gets to see it from your perspective.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Is this what happens to BC when they take enough whippings from Hacz?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude if you would come out of your Castle for once you would clearly know BC has been owning Haxz latley.
Seems like since Haxz got to this shard XV as the biggest guild on Greatlake seem to disappear. Whats going on there ? only see like 3-4 XV at a time now.

K

Kratos Aurion

<blockquote><hr>

You were the guest of honor at a BC picnic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lolz. I was the bait for the fishing contest..

K

Kratos Aurion

<blockquote><hr>

OHHHHH REALLY?
how would u know? i love how u contradict urself and say your in pvp areas but dont pvp. how i suck at pvp but u never seen me around and dont pvp so how would u know? how u are not jealous but all my stuff is duped. u are welcome to come see if i suck at pvp any time u want just give me the word trammy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jealousy is making a big deal out of something that has nothing to do with you.. of course you took offense and took jealous of me..

my stealther (aka a hooded figure) has been marking runes in fel hot spots for the past week. Ive watched and followed fights in yew and around wrong and even destard/minax and tb. of course i wouldnt pvp because hes a rune marker not a pvper. *i dont pvp* hence, take a hint and give it a break?

how u are not jealous but all my stuff is duped

Why would I be jealous? I got plenty of stuff that could score me one easy and then another one be on the market the next day. Theres even one for sell right now on rares forum.

And of course major rares are duped. otherwise they wouldnt be as cheap as they are
its common sense. nothing to be jealous about.. again, give it a rest no one cares about your silly rants (with the exception of my responses).

G

Godfather

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

OHHHHH REALLY?
how would u know? i love how u contradict urself and say your in pvp areas but dont pvp. how i suck at pvp but u never seen me around and dont pvp so how would u know? how u are not jealous but all my stuff is duped. u are welcome to come see if i suck at pvp any time u want just give me the word trammy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jealousy is making a big deal out of something that has nothing to do with you.. of course you took offense and took jealous of me..

my stealther (aka a hooded figure) has been marking runes in fel hot spots for the past week. Ive watched and followed fights in yew and around wrong and even destard/minax and tb. of course i wouldnt pvp because hes a rune marker not a pvper. *i dont pvp* hence, take a hint and give it a break?

how u are not jealous but all my stuff is duped

Why would I be jealous? I got plenty of stuff that could score me one easy and then another one be on the market the next day. Theres even one for sell right now on rares forum.

And of course major rares are duped. otherwise they wouldnt be as cheap as they are
its common sense. nothing to be jealous about.. again, give it a rest no one cares about your silly rants (with the exception of my responses).

[/ QUOTE ]

nah u just cant afford the stuff i have being a broke ass trammy and all
and btw just because someone doesnt do lame ole factions or yew gate 24/7 doesnt mean they dont pvp. u can say what u want about me and my items but we both know the truth and at the end of the day thats all that matters

my offer still stands if u want to ever fight me and see for urself if i suck at osmething u know nothing about just let me know, i will go easy on u ...

G

<blockquote><hr>

You were the guest of honor at a BC picnic.

[/ QUOTE ]

The bitter tears in this thread make me miss UO just a little.

T

themaster879

It is pretty sad that BC has resorted to this to get their kills. :/

I

imported_The_Dude_

When the shard is dead and HAX has taken there beatings and logged, We have to find some way to have fun....

S

SaintSylvia

We are only showing folks there is more to UO then the luna bank or the brit bank. People need to get out more and see other parts of the game.
Also if I remember right you had to click yes when you went into the gate. You can only blame yourself for being greedy and thinking you would get someone else hard earned loot.

K

Kratos Aurion

Did anyone read my OP?

hello.. I knew it was a trap. I knew there was no "idoc" and I knew the people on the other side were "tools".

have a good day

nothing to do with greed. I was just bored.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Did anyone read my OP?

hello.. I knew it was a trap. I knew there was no "idoc" and I knew the people on the other side were "tools".

have a good day

nothing to do with greed. I was just bored.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep your bordem in Tram. You got straight up PK'd!! And then you go ahead and make a post about it only to get flamed. ROFL Good call.

K

Kratos Aurion

the only person who even remotely flamed me was haze which had nothing to do with the topic.

people insult BC left and right which is nothing new to them.