• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] BBE UI for the new SA Beat Client?

• Thread starter Old Man of UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Old Man of UO

I posted this in the KR forum also, just not sure where the Modder people will see it.

Will we see this and is it an easy upgrade? I miss my enhancements... and you Modders did such a great job, hope we don't lose it.

C

Cloak&Dagger

After taking a few minutes debating on possibly delving into modding, I decided I do not have the patience for such a thing. I am now with Old man in hoping someone else would be kind enough to do them. :( I could live with out them....But much appreciation would be had for anyone who did do them, since I won't be. :)

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are are few of us who are anxious to create mods, but unfortunately mods are not "seen" yet by the SA client. Hopefully this will change soon so we can work on them.