• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Bayou Bids Week 6 Update

RajunKajun

Visitor
Bayou Bids Auction Week 6 will be postponed for 2 weeks. I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause anyone. The week 6 auction will be rescheduled for June 24th at 5PM PST.

Also starting then we will be accepting ATL payments for items and I will have a transfer service that provides movement to ATL. This is avaliable for winners of any of the lots for their auction items. I can also transport other goods to ATL directly following the auction, but items not won in the auction must have prior approval to be taken to ATL.

ATL payment information- If you choose to pay on ATL your items will be held until after the auction and you must provide the name of the character that will be paying at the time you win the item. After the auction I will be on ATL to collect payments. If you do not pay directly following the auction YOU WILL BE BANNED PERMANENTLY! Following the acceptance of ATL gold you may receive your items on Pacific. If you opt for transfer services it will be directly after ATL payments are done being accepted. Any questions or comments can be left in the comments or they will be answered at the beginning of the next auction. Thank you all for your understanding.