• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Battling a Crimson

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Walking through parts of Umbra Hagrid was searching for a possible wedding place, when a town crier came up yelling something about Vallend spotting a mythical creature. "It tiz a fearsome creature! Folks call it a Crimson Dragon". Could it be true? The foul beast wasn't a rumor after all? "I came all this was to find ye' Hagrid, Vallend told me whar' the beast is...said ye' should blaze a trail to Minoc". With that Hagrid ran to the stables and retrieved both his Rune Beetle and Nightmare. Once he crossed over through the moongate BarefootPrincess was there to aid battle as well. Before Hagrid could even mutter a few words of affection Burgon Flintfoot came riding up on a polar bear "Follow me BarefootPrincess, and you to Hagrid"!****

Vallend was correct the creature had indeed found its way into Minoc. All tamers present sent their pets in for the attack. The monster had a vicious area fire attack.

Fire seemed to be everywhere, as the battle dragged on. The monster seemed as though it would never fall. Eventually though the creature let out a last gargled roar and collapsed to the ground, its body becoming almost ethereal like as it's very life force leaked away.

****Glad that the Crimson Dragon is not a common thing Hagrid turned to share a conversation with the lovely BarefootPrincess, but she said over her shoulder as she was riding off that there were pressing matters in Seige that she had to attend to. Drawing his sword Hagrid split open the belly of the foul creature to find the remnants of fallen warriors, all that remained of them was their armor and weapons.****