• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Battlefields

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have had several bad experiences in the battle fields but recently an Imperial guild named SR made it a great time!

So, stupid me decided to try a battlefield again when SR wasn't available. That was the worst time out of all of them.

The Rebels with us had a medic who didn't heal anyone in our group but he did opt on rezzing. :confused:

Then the Imperials started the trash talk and two of the Rebels joined in with them. We were asked why we came in with less than 3 rows of buffs and why didn't we all have a 5 piece.

Not sure about anyone else's server but Starsider is always complaining that folks won't go to the battle fields.

Hello? Why would anyone want to be subjected to 15 minutes of hate?

B

BadgerSmaker

Re: Battle Fields

Ouch, not fun. I tend to do these with guildmates as pick up battlefields can be frustrating.