• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Battle chicken lizard eggs

• Thread starter Emma Royds
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
E

Emma Royds

Got myself some chickens and 3 of the eggs had turned into battle chicken lizards and now not sure what to do with them.
Do i sell the eggs and what price do they fetch?
Are they vanity pets?
Do they lay eggs?

Cheers.

L

LadyLola

It all depends on what shard you are on and what color the eggs are. Some colors are worth more than others. Some shards have chicken fights, which are fun : ) but for the most part, theyre just for fun. theyve got under 200 hps so they arent good for much monster fighting. And yes, they do lay eggs just like regular chicken lizards.

D

Drazasamus

yeah they are vanity pets, but on nappa i can sell the eggs for about 20k each, more if i wanted to be an punk

E

Emma Royds

Another quick question, if i feed my chickens 2-3 times a week instead of every day will i still get the max eggs drop?

G

gramarye

Shouldn't have thought so, Emma. I feed mine once each day (used to feed twice but didn't get any more eggs over the week than just feeding once) but if you miss days I guess you would miss eggs too.

D

Drazasamus

it takes 24 hours from the last time you fed them to have a chance at getting an egg, so skipping a day here or there is ok. also, most of my chicken lizards only give eggs about every 3rd day

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What do you feed them? I hatched a chicken lizard. I can't get it to eat anything I drop on it.

Edit to add ~ n/m got it. I guess corn isn't considered a grain. LOL Had to get hay.

Y

Yalp

fyi.. anyone else experience this?

The haystacks from the pirate holds were looted (since they stack!). I tried for 3 days in a row feeding my chickens this hay.. no eggs.

Then went to farmer and bought hay stacks and they lay like .. well let's just say they started laying.

Anyone else?