• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Battle Alert!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Battle Alert!
I have discovered great danger to our world!​
We need your help to stop this Evil!​
If you can't believe it and wish to reconstruct, what i experienced and see with your own eyes, what i saw:​
Gather on friday 20:30 CEST at WBB.. and REGROUP At West Britain Bank at 22:00 CEST ..for the final fight..​
*** Spoiler***​
(Walkthrough on the arc can be found here)​
*** Spoiler***​
From 20:30 until 22:00 we will be availble trough General Chat and Alliance chat to get you trough the part to get the 4 pieces of the suit thats needed to go to the final boss fight.​
We can even come and help kill the monsters if thats needed.​
After 22:00 we go kill the boss.​
The boss fight will be a regular returning event.​

Last edited:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For all who missed the event, no worries, If you still need help to get the 4 part suit to get to the sunken ship, i can still help in the next days. Just need to ask in Chat channels about me, and i'm not alone who can help. :)