• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bathroom ideas

N

nynyve

I am looking for some bathroom ideas.
The room has white floors & plaster walls
I am using a half height marble wall to mark the borders of a 3 by 3 tub
I found that a gargish chair makes a great porcelain throne with the addition of a barrel lid.

I need some ideas for a wash basin and arrangement of the object in an elegant bath
I would also welcome suggestions for other additions to a bathroom

The room is 8 squares long and squares wide, the entrance is on the NE wall.

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welp. With new baskets and dyes, you could easy style any counter you wanted and use the new items to fashion a lovely sink! Not sure how big or what types of baskets are out there but i have seen them dyed white. If big enough I'd wager a pedestal type sink could be possible too! But i'd rather go for the custom countertop so i could display various bottles or hair dyes. A small bath mat, little puddle of Travesty water...perhaps depending on location of tub...half a "shower" curtain?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget we have wall mirrors now that would look great over a countertop. And there's always taps in the form of barrel taps with dripping water (sapphires or silver coins). You can use plates right on a table to look more like a sink, and there are any number of bottles we have now to look like lotions, soaps, etc. Gravedust makes a cute little sponge. :)

Ok great, now I want to do up a bathroom, haha.