• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Basket that doesn't open

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know where this came from, how many might exist and/or how much it would be worth? It looks just like a normal basket container that spawns daily except it isn't a container.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have also found bone containers that are basically the same, they don't act like containers. There are also empty tubs and barrels which don't act like containers. Anyone know about this stuff?

Also what about a Shepard's crook with that other graphic.

Finally, was there a seer named "Sage Arianna"? I found a book written be her/him. I will transcribe it later.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, the seer did exist. I have one of the baskets as well. Not sure of where it came from.

Reversed weapons n stuff arent too desirable.. but for some reason reversed recall runes are worth a ton.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the non container bones are actually a server birth from covetous.

as for the basket, i think there bugged to be honest. i do know the empty tubs were bugged.

way back when you could steal the buckets by filling them with water you could do the same thing with barrels and tubs. but when you emptied the tubs they did not turn into a container,, many patches later they were fixed. i still have quite a few that are bugged.

A

AmanitaMuscaria

Anyone know where this came from, how many might exist and/or how much it would be worth? It looks just like a normal basket container that spawns daily except it isn't a container.

Why are you asking how much they are worth... I thought all the items in your Towers of Rares were locked down and weren't worth anything...

Hmm....

A

AmanitaMuscaria

Just trying to keep you honest, JC. And it looks like you contradicted yourself again. Good luck with the sales.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is quite obvious you don't know how the world of UO rares works Amanita, so let me take a moment to educate you. Some people like to know the value of the rare items they have but will never sell them. Or they might like to trade one item for another of comparative worth. Just because someone asks for a value does not mean they are going to go out and sell it.

But there is really no point in explaining anything to you because you are just here to make a fool out of yourself.

BbqLou

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is quite obvious you don't know how the world of UO rares works Amanita, so let me take a moment to educate you. Some people like to know the value of the rare items they have but will never sell them. Or they might like to trade one item for another of comparative worth. Just because someone asks for a value does not mean they are going to go out and sell it.

But there is really no point in explaining anything to you because you are just here to make a fool out of yourself.

Link, unban me

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an unopenable basket I got from some idoc a long time ago. I believe Hemi also has one, and I recall we were equally stumped on their origins. Sorry that isn't more helpful. ;)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i believe you used to be able to MAKE unopenable baskets through the process of a certain method that would result in a banning from these forums to bring up. It was something like 8 years ago....